2015년 3월 20일 금요일

Ode to my father


Ode to my father (2014)

<<Introduce>>
<< Contains Spoilers!>>

It is Korean movie and produced by “CJ entertainment”, directing by Je-Kyun Yoon. The story is about one man sacrifices everything for family. It is also story about dispersed family from Korean War. Jung-Min Hwang played main-character who called “Duk-soo”. His acting was very impressive as usual. Basically, the story begins middle of Korean War. Duk-soo and his family tries get away from cannonade. Duk-soo escaped safely with his mother, brother, and sister but lost his father and first sister. Duk-soo felt guilty that it’s his own fault. During growing up he just do anything for his family but sometimes put his self in danger. When Duck-soo finally met his first sister in television show. Everyone in theater was cried. It was also my favorite part. Finale of movie, he cried over his father’s picture. Saying “Dad, It’s been really hard. Did I done enough? I miss you”. I felt really sorry when he said that. Also, explains why this movie is called “ode to my father”. So, the movie wants to talk about how love for a family works. Also how can it goes far? I think nowadays that we don’t really appreciate for our family. I hope that this movie can lead us to better love for family. 


Cannonade - N 폭격

Ode - N. 누군가에게 보내는 시 

Dispersed Family - N. 이산가족 




댓글 1개:

  1. I have watched the movie with my family. It was very impressive. The background of the movie is the generation of our parents or grandparents. So, sometimes while I watched, I did not empathize very well. However, I could understand how my father tries to keep our family happy, like Duk-soo in the movie. I really recommend people who have not watched it yet!

    답글삭제